Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well kinda anyways....smoke poles for the next 8 days:yes:gotta love that. I know little charlies looking forward to it...as a matter of fact so is big charlie..good luck to all you guys whos...( as mp752 puts it ) front end loading:thumbup::D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
That's how I felt this am showing my wife her ground blind, on the way to my stand in the dark I fell down a ravine sprained my foot & ankle & broke the stock on my Encore, my luck wasn't all bad Browstone trading co had a spare stock & let me resight in, now to just hobble to the stand this afternoon. Hope the rest of you smoke pole users have a better day.

·
Registered
14,332 Posts
First time I didn't go out opening morning and might not go this evening as it is 75 degrees and raining. Saturday the high will be 58. Sounds good to me.......now time for a nap:yes:

·
Registered
14,332 Posts
Well......I woke from my nap at 4:15 and went out. Bambi is duckin me. My excuse....the weather is warm, the wind whipped up at dusk, too many leaves on the trees,there is a full moon and the corn is still not cut..........There.......I feel better now.........Gary:clap:

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dont feel bad ....everyone i know had a hard time , we killed one nice doe and my son saw a little one....just like you said too hot , full moon, blah blah blah...but its getting ready to change...sat high 55 degrees....that oughta get things moving a little...anythings better than 83 degrees.....like my brother said."what would you be doing on a 83 degree day wearing a winter coat"....not much:thumbup:lets see what tomorrow brings...taking mr lucky...little Charlie:yes:

·
Registered
75 Posts
If it makes you Maryland boy's feel any better , I'll still be perched in a tree with my stick and string. It's two more weeks until I can carry a long range single shot front stuffing bark hear and bite there weapon. Good luck to you guy's ,Charlie watch them buck- ackers .

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts