Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as usual, my plans got changed again, got the boat in the water, gased up, rods rigged, eels bought......both guys canceled on me for tonight.

Plan was to meet at Cove Marina in Little Creek arond 1030pm and fish the flood tide late tonight, into the morning hours. Probaby be home 3-4-5ish (depending on bite)

Last night, another friend stayed late, caught 16 all over 40"+. This is my last chance to fish before I catch a ship overseas next week.....dont wanna miss it.

If you wanna go, gimme a call ASAP (i need to take a nap, been a long day) 706-254-6294

All you gotta bring is warm clothes.......

Brad

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. If you were planning to fish the high rise or around concrete ships or plantation light I could have made the run down to Kiptopeke if you wouldn't mind picking me up there? If this is a possibility in the future send me a pm and I'll contact you with my cell. When I say I'll be there it's 100% definite unless one of the kids is throwing up (my wife don't do throw-up).

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Brandon I was asleep, got somebody ready to go, but Im gonna give ya a call right now, I hope youre still up and RTG......Skunk should be easily corrected tonight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts