OK Gang,

Here is who I have for tonight:

Mike Martin and Wife
Choptank and Wife
Brandon and Ivette
George and Hope(lurkers)
Bill and Carol (lurkers)
Ed (retired St Michaels sheriff to keep things straight) and Nancy

Anyone else? We are calling at noon to reserve a table.

Time of arrival: 6pm
Dress: smart casual, we wear jeans and a nice shirt/sweater

More details for people who did not catch it.

There was a lot of interest in a get together for Eastern Shore TFers last week when I posted at the last minute, so I am posting early this week.

The Venue:
Town Dock, St. Michaels, MD

The Food: Oyster Buffet. Includes: baked oysters, fried oysters, raw oysters, king crab legs, fish, steamed shrimp, prime rib, soup, assorted vegetables, dessert table

The Price: $27.95 all you can eat (if we get a lot of people signed up I will see if we can get a discount)

The Time 6:00pm until whenever

Who Any TFer, wife, girlfriend or significant other of a TFer

In order to be able to get a table set up for a large group I need advance notice, that means I need to know a confirmed "I will be there with x many" by Thursday.

It is good food, will be a good time and a good way to fuel up for all the events happening this weekend around the area. If no one has interest, that is OK, I am still going, it's too good not too :eatdrink:

:rockon:

Brandon

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Brandon, wish I could attend, but I have less then 45 days to finish making pots and dropping a new motor in the boat.

BTW, tonight's event would not be possible without your friendly neighborhood commercial waterman. :D

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey man,

Sorry you can not make it. Are you coming to snoodfest?

Thanks for the plug with the watermen, I think most of the seafood is from aquaculture facilities to keep the natural harvest down so it can replenish from over fishing. :chugbeer: :hugeachother:

Hopefully see you on Sunday for Snoodfest:eatdrink:

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Brandon,
I wish I could make it tonight. Have a great time all. Ill see you at Snoodfest.

Dave

·
Premium Member
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Mark

Ivette and I do it ever week or ever other in the winter. We switch to eating crabs on Sundays when the crabs come into season.

It is good food for sure. Sorry you could not make it. We will try to do it again.

Brandon

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I Support TidalFish.com!
7,173 Posts
Town Dock

Brandon - Just saw this. We're regulars at Town Dock but won't be able to make it because of other plans. Darn. I love oysters. Have a great time. Jim

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Brandon-

Wife's working tonight so I'm sitting in Bridgetown thinking about oysters but eating pizza home alone with the kids. I would have brought them but I was a little worried about all the boozing and the foul language (by them, not you. They're a couple hardcore pre-schoolers..........)

ChopCrab

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,056 Posts
Great food

Great time and excellent food...Them oysters were perfect, I think we ate enough oysters to last me the next year.:eek:

Cant beat good food and talking fishing and hunting over dinner. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.