Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No harm done here I guess cuz I knew full well for a fact who & what he is and had been there before trying my best to try be a good samaritan. Some things are just a waste of time but I bit the bullet and since he is Lindas bro, gave him one last chance. For my kindness I once again have nuthin but a common slummer who used me my couch, my home, and anything else his punky little mind had him again falsely believing that he is some sly dogg puttin the scam on me. I had him living on my sofa back in Katy Tx 15 or so yrs ago, and he aint changed a bit since. But I gave him the honest chance and tried be nice to him even when he made it where I dint want to. I have screwed up before myself and nobody is perfect and we all can use & should be given a hand in times of need, but not this puss, ever again. I am gonna show you a few pics taken here by me that arent so much to prove my point to anyone but make me feel better just knowing I have explained to my friends why this dint work, and was never destined to. Let me tell ya all up front that I had a storied past at the time of my life, but it was almost 30 yrs ago. I made my mistake, paid the price, and grew up I reckon cuz I aint been back. I wanna say again lest anyone thinks I am on a pedestal that I myself was in the same position as him at one time. But dagum, that was 30 yrs ago, I havent been in my 30s 40s or 50s and acting that way. I also remember having the basic respect I was raised to have, and corresponding guilt that put on me when I erred. Me & Tim Fisher are 2 completely different critters. He has a history of living with every and and anybody who will allow it when he needs. Me, I will sleep in a ditch and not ask anyone for anything after I dug my own hole. Its called pride. Pardon the photo shoot comin' up Rex but its the best way I have to tell & portray this.
Linda actually told me today that "Timmy would probably never come back here I had hurt him so bad verbally" after she called the law.
:eek2: Say what, sister? Are you tellin me yur convict bro who cant be trusted with matches is living under my good graces forever since he crawled outta the joint and you are telling me sumthin sounds like I should apologize to him enuf so he will be comforted enuf to not hold it against me and come **** out on my sofa, eat my food, watch the TV he pays no fee for and uses the phone and all that?????????????? Needless to say I told her take his shaggy azz and keep him as far away from me as possible. I BS you not Rex, I can control myself and my emotions even in the heat of the moment under any situation, but he doesnt know how close he came to being flat azz dead and me put away for doing it 2 nights ago. I mean for real. And would you believe that this prick was slamming stuff like the clothes I had given him to wear, a wristwatch since he dint have one, all the little essentials of life right back at me talkin **** in front of the law? Then he gave me a look like he really really wanted some and I aint the baddest azz on the block but by god you diss me best pack atleast 1 bandaid. Especially when yur crapped out in my place on my nickel. I can guaratee anyone who cares to know that his punk azz will never ever reside under my roof 1 more night, ever. I am so mad I really hope we can hook up over that bad boy look he felt free to aim at me under the cover of the cops his sis called. He might should move far away cuz if I ever see his fat lazy thievin azz again it aint gonna be good for either of us. He made a big production of returning a wristwatch I had given him on Day 1. In front of the law, who as dumb as they were couldnt help but pick up on what a disrespectful scag he is. I picked out my timing perfectly after he made his comments and everyone present knew his little recent history of arson & theft. I took ahold of him and physically put him out on my deck, having to split 2 cops doing so. They were all up in arms that I was fodder for jail cuz I dumped his azz outside. I told em take him to yur home and raise him if yur a fan. He is also one of those sickos that wants to comment about underage girls and just a perv and a potential predator. In short, I dont even want my name & his associated. He is one of them that drags 1974 Hustler mags around that he seems to have a special knack for getting from like-minded sickies. He is an azzhole, he makes me sick, if it were up to me I'd do society a favor. Thank God he is gone and I only have residual embarrassment for ever letting him stay with me. Again. If I were King I'd neuter him and send him to the gallows. He aint a badazz, he's one of those weak punky pervs. He did his 2 yrs oif time in some open-bay preschool joint that specializes in housing sissies like him. He cries and whines about how tough "prison" was, but never had a door slam on him or be in a 6 X 9 with a stainless crapper for company. He was in some TX DOC preschoolers joint, someone did him a favor or it just happened by chance but I been there at a real one or 2 in my day, and he dont even know how lucky he is unless he's into having his butt punched like a 6 Flags coupon on Memorial day.
The good news is after all this **** 2 times over in 2 states he will never so much as have a foot protrude in my doorway. That **** about coming home here and makin comments about young girls he saw and his take on them damn near cost him his life. You think you have seen me go on a rage rampage check me out when it comes to **** like that. I am pizzed at myself for ever letting him crawl outta prison and come here to be given another chance. My standards may be questioned somewhat rightfully as to my affinity for illegal herb but let it be known that smokin the reefer is one thing, not to be even put in the same ballpark as his passtimes. I got the basic self to me that no matter the amount of booze or quality of weed my mind never comes close to straying in his direction. I can get about as whacked out on either and stuff like that never ever crosses my mind. This sicko aint running and firing on all cylinders. If I am ever Prez I will cull him from the herd right off. We got too many people on the planet anyway, he would be the very 1st one expendable IMO. Man I am so upset about ever taking him back in a 2nd time I am ready to bust.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Good golly you have been sensitive since Andy whipped ya on your own lake! It's time to let it go. Maybe invite him to our hotdog luncheon and bury the hatchet.

D

·
Registered
346 Posts
I figgered that was a time bomb in the makings but You lasted longer than I thought You would Jeff. Sounds like You did learn some tolerance over the years but looks like there is an end to it. I respect You for what You did and for the tolerance that You showed because I have none.CF

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I figgered that was a time bomb in the makings but You lasted longer than I thought You would Jeff. Sounds like You did learn some tolerance over the years but looks like there is an end to it. I respect You for what You did and for the tolerance that You showed because I have none.CF
Yeah I knew better Ed, but he's the ol ladys brother, and between pressure from her corner and decency on my part, I gave in against my own real will. Maybe it is a ME problem, seems things are so crazy and dont make sense that I myself am without a clue. All I know is that when he arrived here on the plane the 1st thing I did when he got here was set him up with clothes to wear. And I dint mind a bit. If I got it and you need it thats all it takes. I have a line I use that I havent borrowed from anyone else Ed. It is sumthing that just made itself so brazenly apparent in application to my life that I would have to be an utter idiot to not see it.
WHEN I SHOW SOMEONE KINDNESS AND DECENCY LIKE I DID HIM, SEEMS IT GETS ABUSED. THE KINDNESS IS MISINTERPRETTED AS STUPIDITY OR WEAKNESS. I aint the baddest or savviest customer on the face of this earth but I been around the block. It would be a little more easy to digest if the disrespect came from a total stranger but this guy knows my head and his abuse of my kindness is therefore twice as unacceptable. At that point I see it as a con game & guess what, I aint nobodys sucker on any given day if I can help it. Yur grandpappy Wanchese himself woulda understood the red glare in my eyes that reeked of azzkickin when the boy disrespectfully threw the very clothes I gave him back at me, and had the nads to actually talk **** to me as he did it. There is no sense trying to reason with a mind like his IMO and I wasnt in the mood for sure. I dint say a word, but I looked at a pair of my long johns, socks, a nice winter coat he so casually threw on my couch and dint share it but thought to myself "beyotch, yur demeanor and outlook was different 5 mos ago when it was icy & you dint have nuthin but prison-issue duds you crawled out with." Now that he has been working and has no bills he has $, at my expense. Thats okay, I was good enuf to also tell him to save his & live off mine so he can get on his feet (and git the flip outta here)
I have no idea what the future holds as to the housing situation around here the law, the landlord, my ol lady, and the Easter Bunny better all be packin if the deal is him ever living under a roof of mine again because they will have to drag me off, jail me, knock me out, or incompacitate me in some way before he will ever spend another night under my roof in my lifetime. It was flat ugly around here that night and I am the only one of the 3 of us thats gets the concept of only being able to feel embarrased or ashamed if you have some pride to yurself in the first dagum place. Neither of them do, I bet there aint a bad feeling or chitty feeling between the 2 of em about stuff like neighbors being disturbed at 11 PM, landslords & wives of theirs called outta bed and being asked to be a part for legal reasons, the fact that cops themselves are effectively referreeing a dispute between 2 people in their 50s. I surely aint posting any of this thinking it will be fun reading for anyone or cultivate favor or popularity with anyone, but as I told the cops each of the 3 times they came within 1.5 hrs., you may not like my yelling, agitation, and choice of words but atleast whether or not you know it, I am giving you the real me, in realtime, as I am, and as it is. It is kinda like the hooskerdoo thing, I may not be winning popularity surveys but atleast yur gettin the real deal as I see it whether it agrees with yur agenda or not. I hate a faker what cleans up their act in a situation like that to falsely promote what & who they are NOT. Atleast if you like or dislike me, I know that you got the real portrayal of who I am and made an educated decision. Ask me a question, I'll tell you what I think, not what I think you wanna hear. That kinda thing Ed.
I know I have about kicked this dead horse for all its worth, but I am still sitting this very minute amazed, confused as to how & why, and not feeling very good about law n justice. If I do a no-no I get whisked up and pay the price, which is my understanding all along of how it goes. I dont reach out for sympathy or understanding or try take advantage of and circumvent the system. My problem right now is even though I already knew it was a flawed system, I am gettin a little sick of being the whipping post because of it and very honestly mean what I say when I talk about a persons basic rights to question or point out flaws in the very laws they live under. Like I told the cops, I dint lose my civil rights or freedom of speech just because you are here. I can still, and will, talk. This is my own dwelling, I will say anything I want as a matter of fact. We have the internet complainers who wanna hack on me about what a tortuous thing it was that after they clicked on and read several pages of my nonsense they suddenly felt wronged. They had no recourse I guess. Someone had a gun to their head and made em do it, and click onto pages 2,3, & 4. At some point they felt that because I posted a 4 pager they had to read it in its entirety and I am the fall guy & to blame for it.
BS.
Not on my shift. Better git better control of whichever hand you use to operate yur mouse, in the meantime please spare me yur story of how this whole internet thing & me being a part of it is causing you grief.
I am indeed on the warpath and longwinded right now.
I have had such silly **** put in my face recently I just cant handle it without some way of venting or I'd pop.

*The ol lady calls the cops. Reason: she is mad and uses them as a means to try punish me for the perceived wrongs I have done her. Like housing her bro again.
* The cops come and wanna know whats the problem? Did he threaten you or hit you?
No.
Has he destroyed any of yur stuff, kicked yur dog, somehow possibly violated any laws not yet covered?
No.

Now it is my turn that night. I have afforded em the hospitality of coming in and questioning her. I feel I should have my turn since I dont think the law works one way for one but is different for another. I tell them she's pizzed, and after running full force and doing her silly Sumo chest-bump thing that has me backreeling to catch my balance she calls you losers to referee the fight she indeed started. Mugsy is o the sofa trying to be invisible thru all this and I git in his face in front of the law and ask him to buck it up and answer a simple question: Since you were here, boy, did I or did I not just relate the actual events that took place? He is so pussified cuz he lives under his sis like a jew under Hitler. I git louder and say answer up boy. He may have been crying at that point he is such a weak soldier. Finally a meek "yes" comes out.
I figger it should be evident to all that she "assualted" me, if thats gonna be the issue. Verified by her own brother on location at the time. Well guess what, had it been me I woulda been cuffed n stuff so quick but for some amazing hole in the law or human cop factor or whatever, I am still the bad guy here. WTF I ax anyone reading this? Clear-cut, and dried, admitted to and evident by all, I guess if yur a pizzed-off woman living in the county here the law reads differnt. This is the stuff that has me left with no respect for, and desperately wanting to say it for all who wont say it for themselves. I know well that there were mitigating factors that played a part in all this but none criminal, and by golly either the law IS the law, or it isnt. Pick one, if you show up on my steps with a badge. ONE is a key word. Are there 2 laws? Is there sumthin I dont know about? Is there a male & female law? Do the laws change as shifts at the P.D. come n go?
I'm sorry, maybe I'm a rebellious dumbazz, but none of this makes a bit of sense to me and that very factor is raising my blood pressure.

*"Go look and see what he has growing in the bedroom" she says.
"Go look all you want I tellem but be advised right now that you are gonna look stoopid in court because I know about search n seizure and I dont see a warrant."
In a related case, Toano-area man sets land speed record hustling hooskerdoo plants outta his hizzle in between cop responses to aforementioned household. I dint know I could carry around a 60 lb #3 galvanized washtub at supersonic speeds outta my hizzle. I think this was when it hit me that I am really ready for Tap. All the plants were leaning in one direction because of the hole shot when I saw the popo taillights disappear down the drive. I sent Boudreaux out in the dark to do a search n destroy mission in case they were sneaky & one had remained here and was eating donuts in my chikkin coop just waiting to take me down.

I will say one thing and truer wurdz have seldom passed my lips: My whole personal recreational farming thing (Which, by the way is for personal use or grab bags fer friends, never ends up being a factor for a single kid, or fuels the Mexican Cartel) has gotten scary as heck. I can guarantee ya if you see me puffing on one I grew around Sept/Oct, I will be that gray-haired bastage you dont recognize. This is why I truly am stubborn enuf to take one straight up the ol tailpipe for the team- none of us should have to cower or run around half skeert because of some dumbazz law. But unfortunately, until that changes, I have had to arm all 4 of my chikkins with shotguns. I cant be here 24/7 to be on hand if a DEA chopper hovers above my coop with a pile of narcs, and with my luck, Dog The Bounty Hunter rapelling down on bungi cords with Glocks. The only thing that can possibly make this scenario worse is if that beauty he is married to comes bailing out and I have to look up her skirt. I am on my meds and feeling stable, but a big fat clam what hasnt shaved in a long time comes to mind here. Rex you could join in and give a brother a hand here at about any time so long as its soon. I feel the smell of troubles, and bannishment in the air.
Its all good though, and gray hairs comin or not, life is good. I just am kinda left on unfamiliar ground cuz I aint quite sure how this is gonna play out. I fear not well, but hell, I like apples n gov't cheese both. Better to live in the crowbar motel with yur persona intact and not forfeited, than lavish life in a condo on the beach knowing you dint have the spine to stand fast on yur beliefs. Now thats a deal I can take and will accept any day! I owe all this to my Dad, who was very much against hookerdoo but had the good sense to impart upon me that if you are the only person on the face of the earth who believes in what you do, stick to it, son.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is that the stall you generally use, or is this one a choice so that it will accommodate the reams of paper? Please say that it aint yur home base and you are stickin em to the panels page by page.
You heathen.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That WAS one of my better ones, just trying to seperate the men from the boys on this site, and of course this being in the Souf, see who can actually read on here.

·
Registered
541 Posts
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: I have a question Jeffro, why did she take your mouse to your computer? I still can't figure that one out.noidea

1 - 8 of 8 Posts