Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like when it's nice weather, the fish turn off for me. I went to two ponds this morning looking for crappie or big bluegill. All I caught was one little pickerel.

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heading out in the morning I'm going to see if I can find those brush piles AC told me about.:detective::boat:
Good luck Bill. I'm going crappie hunting again this morning. I hope the weather is not too nice. Crappy weather = crappie time.

·
Registered
694 Posts
It was a beautiful day for fishing found the brush piles with fish on them but just couldn't get the crappie to bite. did catch a white bass a large mouth bass and 2 ring perch and a catfish. the crappie most not be biting . When I went to the triangle store I asked for 3 dozen minnows they gave me 6 dozen minnows for 4$ dollars .I guess they were trying to get rid of them before they die. I don't know ??:confused:timeto:chill::boat:

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bill, the weather was too damn nice. LOL! I had the same problem that day. No crappie, or couldn't find them. Pretty hard without a boat.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Andy invest in a water craft. that way you can go find them instead of wait for them to come to you.(I'm not trying to be a wise ass) .:thumbup::fishing2:

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Andy invest in a water craft. that way you can go find them instead of wait for them to come to you.(I'm not trying to be a wise ass) .:thumbup::fishing2:
Bill, I fell out of the shower two weeks ago. I am done with boats. Spent half my life in boats. Time to take it easy. Now days it is fishing with all the work picked out. Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts