Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a while since I've posted a report but I'm trying to get a few things done to my boat for winter and selling it...headed out around 2 to take my boat over to Jaws Marine to have the work done...figured I was out, I might as well toss a few lines...so I headed out to the mouth of the Patapsco and found some good marks...jiggec over them and caught smallsih rock on about every 3rd drop...ranged from 15-21 inches. Picked up and headed under the key bridge and saw some very large swirls...threw the jig out and hooked up with something nice. I fought it for a good 5 minutes, it was a good fish but it found a snag somewhere and broke me off...cast a few more times and no more fish. Wish I could have seen what it was. There was a lot of life in the Patapsco though. Dont know how long I'll be without a boat but I just couldnt resist tossing a line.

Mark

·
Registered
610 Posts
Good to hear the fish were biting again at the mouth of the Patapsco. Did great two weeks ago, this past weekend couldn't buy a bite anywhere. Let me know if you need a ride, while you are between boats.

·
Registered
3,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark,
This is my busy time of the year with work. I have been hitting in for quick trips, mostly topwater and stuff, but honestly have hardly had time to post. I plan to hit it hard after my trip to the midwest next week!!!!
Mark

1 - 8 of 8 Posts