Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my 2 boys and one of their friends this weekend. Didnt hit on much saturday. Sunday we drew #'s for what order which kid was in the hot seat. Brandon was first, he landed a 27.5. Their friend donnie was 2nd, he landed a 30. Steven was third and landed a 17! Brandon was up again and had a hit that instantly ripped the gears out of the real! Also lost our anchor so our day was done. All the fish were short and FAT! Had a great day on the water with the boys and a day to remember forever! (They wouldnt let me catch any fish, Guess I will have to pay a guide for me to catch a fish!) Here is Steven's fish
Their friend Donnie's first big cat.
And Brandon's fish and where we caught it! This is in respect to someone elses hole!

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep , your right[wink] Ranger the boat did fine, started doing fine the weekend after I put the deposit on my new boat about 3-4 weeks ago! My new boat will be done tommmorow! Got a 17' deep V lowe. 115 yamaha. Fish and ski dual console. Nice boat cant wait! Wont have to worry with the kids aboard anymore. Yes they were some happy boys! So was dad.[grin]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Looks like ya'll had fun Crash. They will remember that for the rest of their lives! I hope to get up to the river this weekend with my son, and maybe the wife. Hope they will bite for us.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nope it wasnt. Someone was in your hole the whole day. Dont know who it was they were in a carolina skiff. It was actually joe's hole that I caught the one fish that has the edited picture. He paid me to keep it confidential![grin] Tried calling ya sunday never could get ya. The other was caught in my hole then another in a "new" hole!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts