Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread is the result of spending too much time today in the garage, sorting through tackle........

Top 10… you know you are a Mid Atlantic offshore fisherman.

#10 Spend more cash on tackle than the cost of 4 years of college..

# 9 Christmas morning says “ Geez, I can’t believe it’s not even January yet”

# 8 Explains to his wife that “ we can get another year” out of their 1995 dishwasher.
Then goes in the garage and respools 8 of his 50 wides with new Momois like he did last March.

#7 Can’t seem to be ready on time to go out to dinner at the restaurant down the block - but can drive 2 hours and be a half hour early at 4 am cause the boat leaves the dock at 4:30.

#6 Doesn’t mind explaining why he needs $200 sunglasses.

#5 Only slightly complains about fuel prices December through March.

#4 Boat shows.

#3 Has at least heard of WAHOONBOX

#2 Knows that August 6th is a Monday.

#1 Has trouble hearing basically everything….. except click….. click…….click

Its almost time………… thank goodness.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Man, you guys got it bad....and it was too windy to do much even in the garage today. Won't be long now.

Lance

·
Registered
586 Posts
Its someone's on here sig line.

#1 Biggest fear is after I die my wife will sell all my fishing and hunting gear for what I told her I paid for it. :eek:

·
Registered
785 Posts
#1A- Spends more time looking at Rutgers' site than anything relating to work. (I see a bulge at the triple zero's today!) Dave

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
7A: Have a hard time getting up when you hear the baby monitor, but jump ready to go when the alarm clock goes off at 2AM to drive to OI>

Now isn't that the truth.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Coming from a woman this has got to be bad... I spend more money on tackle and lure making components than I do shopping for anything else combined... Including shoes!!! And it was my idea to decorate the Christmas tree with seawitches... That sure was a pretty tree!!!

Becky-

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
I hear ya Becko I just bought 2 brand new 50 VSW's and a 80VSW. and about $800.00 more in tackle. Damn it seems like drugs were cheaper. My daughter needs a new pair of shoes and wants me to take her to a hair stylest. HMMMMMMMMMMM. Fishing gear wins. :D :D :D

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
I've said it before, I could be into strippers and coke and have less money into this...but let's face it, fishing is a bit more "socially acceptable"...at least in some circles.

Glenn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts