Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Casted topwater plugs to the 3rd island Monday night caught 40 in two hours!!! It was literally a fish on every cast, not big ones but I can't think of anything more fun than a bunch of fish willing to hit topwater baits.

We will be out there Wednesday night doin' it again!!!

VIDEO LINK:
http://www.chumlordfishing.com/movies/topwaterstripers.mov

ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thats is always a lot of fun. I am going to try to make it out there myself on Wednesay night. I'll be in a 23' Sea Pro Center Console. I go by C-Weasel on the radio.

Troy

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Lou, that is the most fun I have had catching stripers EVER!! Maybe we will catch a better class of fish Wednesday!!! Thanks for the invite on the DO WORK JC, sweet ride!! You gotta get me on those specs soon!!

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
nice video lou, roberts getting a little greyer from catchin all those fish.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Were going to add to that grey tonight!!! He's going to be stressed out when a 38"er slams his bait!!!!

·
Registered
217 Posts
Nice work, nice video!
I'm somewhat partial to topwaters myself.
Heading that way Fri for a week, yea baby!
Bill
Sylvan Beach Fishing Club

·
Registered
40 Posts
That was incredible!!!

What time do you guys head out?
What time you usually return?

New to salt water fish, living in Cape Charles. I may head out tonight myself.

Thanks,
Brady

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
PerT work guys!:thumbup: Looks like you all had a blast!!! I had great action on the bar last night too.:thumbup:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don I thought you were in NY????

brady: You need to be there just as the sun is going down the bite only lasts for one or two hours. Generally speaking once the lights come on along the CBBT the topwater bite shuts down and we head in!!!!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Don I thought you were in NY????

brady: You need to be there just as the sun is going down the bite only lasts for one or two hours. Generally speaking once the lights come on along the CBBT the topwater bite shuts down and we head in!!!!
Nope, not yet. I leave tonight.:yes:

·
Registered
855 Posts
Great video...nothing better than topwater. I'm coming down the 2nd week of Dec. See you then.

·
Premium Member
4,887 Posts
Good stuff there boys! Ain't much that's better than topwater stripers. I have a couple plugs that I've taken the hooks off of... fun watching them smack it around, and not having to deal with them in the boat!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts