Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Scott, Thanks again for posting the tourney results. I noticed that the results for the fall or the winter tourneys were never posted on the main page on the old site. A lot of club members (as stated in our last meeting,for one reason or another) are unable to get to this board(Tidal fish). Do you know whether or not the results will be posted on the old board? Thanks!
Benji White

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Benji,
Lisa and I will try to get those tournament results posted over the Holidays. Sorry for the delay!
Lanny

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey Lanny..no problem here. I was just concerned for the members that were having problems getting to this board (Tidalfish). Maybe next meeting we can see if they have wireless access at the rescue building and we can help some of the members who were having problems logging onto tidalFish. I have a wireless laptop and would be glad to bring it to help those members get logged on to TidalFish. The results have been posted here. How's the fishing going at the bay? We may make one more trip. I'm off until the the 5th of January! Merry Christmas to you & yours! Hello to Ramrod!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Hey Lanny..no problem here. I was just concerned for the members that were having problems getting to this board (Tidalfish). Maybe next meeting we can see if they have wireless access at the rescue building and we can help some of the members who were having problems logging onto tidalFish. I have a wireless laptop and would be glad to bring it to help those members get logged on to TidalFish. The results have been posted here. How's the fishing going at the bay? We may make one more trip. I'm off until the the 5th of January! Merry Christmas to you & yours! Hello to Ramrod!
Hey Benji,
I had to come back in town to pick my truck up from the Dodge dealership in Henderson on Thursday. Ramrod took Scott out Saturday and Lisa and I are headed back the day after Christmas to take my son in law out before they leave, headed back to Texas on the 29th. They arrive from Texas tomorrow so I decided to stay in town to visit with them as much as possible. I haven't seen them in a year and they are bringing my 4 month old Grandson(Aiden Eugene Hendrix) whom I have not held yet.
I hope you are able to come back up and we get to break bread together before the season ends on the 31st. Stay in touch and tight lines buddie!:thumbup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi Ramrod,

Yes, have a great Xmas! OTOH, I was also interested in the two fish on one eel that Lanny mentioned. Ha, ha, can you give more detail as to how you did this? :) Ripley's "Believe it or not"?

Regards, Joy T Brew

1 - 9 of 9 Posts