Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
We'll be fishing as well. Saturday for sure and hopefully Sunday if the winds aren't too terrible. Anyone have a final count of boats entered?

·
Registered
175 Posts
ifishmd, that was my point i was trying to make to joe. that leaderboard they had running for colonial beach had all the registered boats on the board in adavancd of the tournament. i could see who was fishing in it. that is what i was looking for with this msaa tournament, but joe kind of flipped out on me. i think the board kind of hijacked what i was poking at, and that is that the biggest tournament in the bay should be employing what that much small tourney did. why do you have to incorporate special angler, just to get the board. i don't get that.

·
Registered
175 Posts
look at the registered boat section of their leaderboard. they had that up before the tournament. i would sware I saw it on wed or thur of last week.

·
Registered
8,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fishdontcare... I am just seeing what TF'ers (who contribute to this board) are fishing. I know some more by their board names than real names.

I think they were expecting ~200 boats

·
Premium Member
26,152 Posts
The final count can vary by about 50 - depending on weather forecast , since many own boats under 30 feet.

Fishdont care - MSSA is getting better with updating info. They will post the final number of boats and amount of money in the TWT on Friday - so you know what to expect.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Greg
I saw you getting everything ready just did not have time to stop. I am in tomorrow but Sunday I might call it quits or drift eels if I can make it out of the Magothy. Good luck to everyone and be safe!

Greg
Mis en Place (everything in it's place)
Mako 284

·
Registered
447 Posts
In for both days no matter what. Leaving Annapolis in the morning and fishing south to Solomon's.. Spending Sat night there and then fishing north on Sunday. Good luck to all!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Go figure, Buckner yet again, found one of the first 40lbers to enter Maryland waters during the mssa. Guy wins a lot, nice work capt. Crazy, I've been tracking the fish and seemed to me they were all still in jersey as of last week and the first big one caught of Bethany beach was wednesday I believe. Amazing how fast they must travel to make it over 100 some miles to Maryland waters in just a few days

1 - 13 of 13 Posts