Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone.
Here is a partial list of the boat shows and events that we will be at. Most of them I will be at the Suzuki Booth. Stop by and chat for a bit.
This info is at our jimbaughoutdoors site and we have also set up a site at you tube, which has a link on our streaming page. Fun stuff.

Anyway, looking forward to trade show season, lots of new product out, always fun. Hope to meet some of you folks.

We are planning on fishing threw Feb trying to bust some monster Rocks! Been one heck of a season so far.
Tight Lines, and see ya at the boat shows.
JB

* Bassarama in Richmond Virginia Sunday Jan. 28th noon to 4pm

Verizon Wireless Booth\Sportsman's Channel

* Mid-Atlantic Sports and Boat Show Virginia Beach Virginia Saturday Feb. 3d 10am-5pm

Suzuki Booth

* Miami International Boat Show Miami Fl. Saturday Feb.. 17th noon to 5pm

Suzuki Booth

* Tidewater Boat Show Hampton Virginia Friday March 2d 10am-2pm

Suzuki Booth

* Greenville NC Boat Show Saturday March 3d-4th 10am-5pm

Suzuki Booth \ JBO Booth

* Sixth Annual Vetts at Waterside, Norfolk VA, March 24th, all day

JBO Show Vette on display

* Hampton Blackbeard Festival Saturday June 2d 10am-5pm

Hampton Public Piers \in water show boat display-Suzuki DF250hp

* Hampton Bay Days Festival Saturday Sept. 8th noon-5pm

In water show boat display-Suzuki DF250hp

***More dates will be posted soon, including Raleigh NC, Annapolis MD , the annual Hampton Boat Show and the Hampton Vette Show

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Can I get the First Annual TKAA KAyak Fishing Symposium added to that list. February 24 and 25, 10am to 5pm at Wild River OUtfitters. Check us out at www.tkaa.org for details!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Cory!!
Iwould love to come out and help support your kyak event. I might be in Key West though shooting, not sure I will be back in time. But I will gladly put the info up on our site to help promote it. I will also put our list in the mags we write for.
Just let me know. I dont know a lot about fishing from a kyak, except that there is less maintenance on those then my trojan and Pursuit.
Seriously, you know the fantastic Kyak fishing in Hampton, you have done a lot of it.
Anyway, if you want me there hollar back, as long as I am back in time would love to go.
JB

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.