Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Developed a roll of film from trail-cam. Got some nice shots of a doe and a buck----the doe was photographed 5 nights in a row, the buck only once. Ranger is going to post the pics as I don't how. I have since relocated the cam and upon checking it today the roll was finished---hopefully more will follow. Good huntin'! Thanks Ranger for doing the photos for me. Rapprunner
[excited]

·
Registered
156 Posts
I don't think it's the same deer either. The one on the bottom looks a few years older. The could have had the same birth mother or from the same gene line somewhere along the way. Hell, they could be father and son . let me take a closer look though.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think it is the same deer also. Would like to say otherwise, but that little "sticker/nub" on the left just above the base is the give away. I did see a different buck, only ~ 4 pt., the other afternoon while hanging a stand. Neither obviously are giants but nonetheless bucks! [smile][grin]

Thanks Ranger for posting pics for me. I have another roll that I will need to get developed before too long so more pics are on the way.

Good Huntin' to all---only 16 days to bow season
HV aka rapprunner

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[Q]co originally wrote:
different deer. racks are not the same ,not to mention the fact that one is still in velvet.[smile]
[/Q]
If you will notice, the dates of the pics are 9 days apart, the one of the buck in velvet was taken on 8/29 and the other on 9/9. I am not an expert on this but couldn't the velvet shedding process potentially be accomplished in this amount of time?
Thanks, HV aka rapprunner---Good Huntin' to all!
Only 12 days to VA bow opener[excited][excited][excited]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.