Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just moved back to Severna Park from Florida and am looking for a place to store by boat on its trailer for the winter.

Any suggestions of some place local to Severna Park would be much appreciated. I am trying to stay close to make it easier to do some work over the next few months.

Thanks,

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
Ferry point marina in Arnold
LJ Marina by cantlers
Fairwinds in cape st claire

All those offer dry storage on a trailer. I kept my old boat at LJ Marina for a couple of years and it was always safe

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
I don't know the names, but if you drive west on B&A Blvd. from Arnold (starting just past the new Safeway, but on the other side of Rt.2), about 100 yards past Aisquithoaks Lane is a boat storage facility that has been there since at least '85. I know nothing about it, except that they used to rent rowboats, but it may be worth a check (could be cheap). If you drive about a mile further west, you'll see what appears to be a private home where about 8-10 boats are stored each winter. Again, may be worth a check if you're bargain hunting and don't need onsight service.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
There is a place in Pasadena that used to allow for trailer storage. Its a storage facility at the corner of Hog Neck and Ft Smallwood Rd (across from the 7-11). I dont remember the name, but maybe someone on the board will... Good luck

·
Registered
105 Posts
Boat storage on B&A

The boat storage place on B&A is not cheap. He just raised his rates again. He has on sight service but I wouldn't let him fix my wagon.

·
Registered
961 Posts
Ferrypoint charges 135.00 a month during the winter and 120.00 during the summer. They have new owners since last year and raised the price 50.00 more in the winter. There number is 410-544-6368

1 - 9 of 9 Posts