Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a trailer for a 23 ft CC project , bunk or roller , aluminum or galvanized just as long as it is road worthy. The closer to Va Beach the better but will travel , thanks.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Brad, I have started looking recently for a boat I have offer on ( 28 Grady- 30ft)
I have been see a lot of trailers in your size, I believe on Norfolk craigslist. If I see them again I will post.
In mean time if anyone see's this and has something for 30' boat I am interested .
(Boat will not be towed down road with trailer, only to remove from water for service,storms ,etc

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=boat+trailer&sort=rel

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks to all for the input and help , Kevin I saw that trailer on craigslist and wanted it so I actually drove fro Va Beach to Hopewell to look at ? but that trailer. After a long phone conversation I was sure that it was in great shape. When I got there I found a broken rotor , bad caliper , all 4 wheels bearings were loose and the trailer was recently spray painted with cold galvanize to cover the rust , very disappointed to say the least but lesson learned. On the way home I stopped by Max Kings and he went out of his way to set me up with a new trailer. Wish I would have gone there first.

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Call Chris Martin at 291-8025 (Hampton). He has a heavy duty, single axle, 5500 lb axle weight EZ Loader trailer that should meet your needs nicely. Nice price too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts