Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought one for the kids today. Got it up and it is a hoot. Looking to recoup my money.

So, What's it gonna be? Yea or Nea? You wanna see some video or stills of me jumping on it without my shirt on?

Let the bidding begin!!!!

thanks,

Devis-Dayton!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I have a Tootsie Roll, half-eaten Moon Pie, 2 poorly hand-tied jigs, a cpl stories, and $.32 for the full uncut version and I wanna see some real action or I withdraw my offer.

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What flavor is the moon pie? Is it regular or double decker?

I will also entertain NOT posting it for the right amount of money as well !!!!

What-do-I-hear?

Dayton

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Its the regular. And hey, I am left feeling crappy here. I have a full one untouched in the wrapper I will throw in if the action is good enuf. I wanna see some moobs slappin tramp. Quit teasin me and bring it on already.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Bought one for the kids today. Got it up and it is a hoot. Looking to recoup my money.

So, What's it gonna be? Yea or Nea? You wanna see some video or stills of me jumping on it without my shirt on?

Let the bidding begin!!!!

thanks,

Devis-Dayton!
Don't be trying to fool folks. You know that when you step on that contraption it is going straight to the ground and staying there.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
This is no time to half step Dayton. No doubt you are having midlife misgivings. You sissy you. Go out there and jump n pump, get some velocity and to heck with G force. Scream out "I wanna touch the clouds" as you do, and make sure people have had time to gather & watch. Then, when you are at bottom dead center, curl yur toes out and spring up off that mofo like yur makin a moon shot without solid rockit boosters. Take a gun with and be the first to take out a goose jap-slappin it at 2000 ft. I have a friend works air traffic control at Richmond Int'l. Few of ya ever met him, ol BBQ John. He can pick you up on his scope and reroute air traffic around you. Now get with it bro, I am sick of waiting. I wanna see you going straight up in that leopardskin speedo.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Weee......
Weeeeeeeeeeee............
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.............................
Kawabunga Dude, watch this.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...........!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........!!!!!!!!
WEEEEEEEE......Ah.....Oooops......hey Alfred, where are ya man?............Whoa! I mean WHOA!!!!!!!!!! Watch out kids, daddys comin home...
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts