Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which one is the bigger market? I always go to EH, but if Tri State is better i'd like to try that.....

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Tristate is the 10th and Earliegh Hieghts is the 17th & 18th, do both!!!:D

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
I've done both and both are great but I think I like EH a little better. This year I couldn't make Tri State and will only be able to hit EH on Sunday but that's OK because there's nothing that I really need. I'm more interested in off shore stuff now.

·
Registered
5,419 Posts
The EH show is definitely bigger but it's also more crowded and I little difficult to maneuver in those narrow aisles. If the weather is bad, the outside vendors and shoppers suffer. That being said, I wouldn't miss it for anything!!!!!
Tri- state is a real nice show with a little more of a "flea market" feel to it. Smaller than EH's but definitely worth the trip. Since you don't have to choose, make sure you see both!!! I come all the way from Tilghman Is. and enjoy both shows! No better way to spend a winter day and a lot of $$$. :)

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I've done both and both are great but I think I like EH a little better. This year I couldn't make Tri State and will only be able to hit EH on Sunday but that's OK because there's nothing that I really need. I'm more interested in off shore stuff now.
Caught the disease did you? It's all down hill from here is'nt it. You fish out of O.C.? I think I'm gonna make the EH this year looking for some leader some wire and a EZ twist.
Are there good deals to be founf on reels? I'm thinking about picking up a Tekota.

·
Premium Member
1,295 Posts
Go to both in February and don't forget Essex in March 17 & 18-2 big days this year.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers,
The Tri-State Flea market is one of the TF social events of the year. We start out at the happy Harbor with their 2-2-2 breakfast and then decend on the flea market. The Pasadena Sportfishing Flea market is indeed bigger and more crowded......too crowded for my taste. I will deffinitely do Tri-State and do PSG if I'm board.

·
Premium Member
26,249 Posts
Tri-State is free-you got nothing to lose.Get there early-doors open at 7:30 but people line up just after 6am if the weather is decent. Skip

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Caught the disease did you? It's all down hill from here is'nt it. You fish out of O.C.? I think I'm gonna make the EH this year looking for some leader some wire and a EZ twist.
Are there good deals to be founf on reels? I'm thinking about picking up a Tekota.
I fish out of OC and Lewis. Hoping to keep my boat at Indian River this summer but hate to leave Bowleys Marina since I own my slip there. Also Bowleys is very social. We'll see.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts