Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put on my fisherman costume and launched at Matapeake at 4:30PM eager to get back out around the bridge to see if there might still be some big fish around. I had to knock on a few doors, but finally found some warmer water and turned up a few treats including this fat 33+. Ran into a couple of other spooks out there. Larry & Evans pulled in some sweets of their own. Back home before dark in time to hand out candy to the real trick or treaters. I used a one once candy-corn jig head with a pearl Mann's Hard Head dipped in orange garlic-dye. They're still there, go get 'em!

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Were the winds lower up there? I was dealing with 2 footers below TPL. I ran in at 5:30, after putting a bunch of perch in the cooler.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Shawn- Fabulas report as usual.:thumbup: Thats one purdy fish. Hope there'll be a few more around this wkend.................:clapping2:

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
was a tough morning out there today. We jigged every single piling on the north span for 3 fish (and a few boatside releases). My HOs were angry but I insisted we leave a couple for you guys ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts