Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ray and I tried the eel deal over off Old Plantation Light today. Four long drifts at last years best producing areas... No deal.:yawn:

Thought we would try some toggin... Ray did catch a nice fat tog, so the skunk wasn't on board for him.:thumbup: I got a bite, but no pull...:cool: Tried releasing the lonely tog in an attempt for some positive karma and we headed for home.

Good current at the Coleman so we tried for a quick limit to save the day...the fish were there, but evidently they had heard the theme of the day for us... I'll take the skunk. I earned it today.:D

One of those days that I was just waiting to see what happened next, and just when I thought I was safe.... cell phone jumped out of my pocket and landed in water. Fortunately it was only a mud puddle created while rinsing the boat. Now I get to try the "phone in the rice" trick.:D

GREAT day to be out there trying. Humbled, but not broken... we'll do some more catching soon.:thumbup:

James

·
Registered
271 Posts
My old cell is currently "soaking in rice" hope it works lost a lot of fishing buddy contacts. Thanks for the nice pic. and report.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Great day for a boat ride buddy !

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
That pic needs an organ and a choir! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAmen! Beautiful pic. At least you weren't on land!

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
Sorry the bite was off for ya ;0(

I think that gorgeous sky would put me in a good mood even if the bite was off.. WOW is that a gorgeous photo!!! This time you got the sky in 3d ;next time you'll get the fish..:thumbup: and remember a bad day of fishing is always better than a good day at work! Beth

·
Registered
482 Posts
James,

I fished Sat in the river and caught schoolie rocks up to 25" and several large hick shad. This was all on streamers. Nothing from the bridge though.

D.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts