Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather looks fishable on Saturday.I plan to set up near the channel and see if any rock are around.It's a roll of the dice-water temp. is barely right but worth a try.If you are new to trolling-good trip to learn how to set out a 13-18 rod spread.Might get skunked but I plan to give it a good try.Leave the ramp at 8am-back no later then 6pm. B-mail if you want to try.Boat is 27' Grady-full enclosure -comfortable if it's a slow day. Skip

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
414 Posts
I'm working Saturday, otherwise i'd be in like Flynn. Maybe I should call out....:D

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Skip I'd go but I'll be trolling somewhere in the Gulf Stream Sat. Way to take the initiative and good luck with the weather the way it is I think there's a few out there for sure. But I know you'll find 'em if they're there.

-Evans

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support Tidal Fish
684 Posts
Skip, are you a catch and release person?

I'll go with you as long as we can hook up some white perch to take home. My cardiologist also has been bugging me for a few wp or yp fillets. I have access to bloods, also. Let me know. It would be good to talk as well.

Rich
Captrichie

·
Premium Member
26,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Captrichie-it's all C/R for rock until 5am April 21st. I won't have time to chase perch-I'm only trying for rockfish.

If you want perch-try some of the Eastern shore creeks/banks. Skip

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
279 Posts
Dam Skip I am off too but my wife and I are going to VA this weekend. A little get away without the kids. Hopefully we can hook up soon!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Working on a flounder rig

Just a little down time to work on the flounder rigs and rods. Also, trying to do a little boat work. It has been a great rockfish season. The bay season in Virginia waters. The ocean season at Cape Henery and off Virginia beach was also just great. Lets all hope for a repeat this year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Working on a flounder rig

Just a little down time to work on the flounder rigs and rods. Also, trying to do a little boat work. It has been a great rockfish season. The bay season in Virginia waters. The ocean season at Cape Henry and off Virginia beach was also just great. Lets all hope for a repeat this year.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Can't wait for the report!!. I was thinking of going out of S.P. on Sunday but now I'll wait and look for your report first. ..... GOOD LUCK!!!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
So, that's where the WAF meeting is being held,I'm pretty sure I can do it, will call u Fri to confirm, that's the best excuse yet to go fishin !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts