Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's the outlook on opening day for trophy season? Think the water will be warm enough, and clear enough to actually have a solid day of fishing. Did they put out the regulations yet?

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Rock, Relax and stay tuned. Opening day is a ways away. Bay should be fine. Let's wait and see on the regs. It will all be OK in the end.:yes:

·
Premium Member
26,133 Posts
I second that !!! We pre-fish right up to opening day-work/clean the boat Sat/Sun then go out Monday and catch dinner.Try to get out the week before and figure out what the fish want.I think the fish get spooky because of all the boats on opening weekend. Now if it's windy and rainy-well I'll go then. ;-) Skip

·
Banned
859 Posts
What's the outlook on opening day for trophy season? Think the water will be warm enough, and clear enough to actually have a solid day of fishing. Did they put out the regulations yet?
the weather channel says calm wind, high 75 & also predicts you will have the whole bay to yourself. its under extended outlook FYI.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Poor guy seems very inspired. Man...to far off to tell. If the temps stay down and the water stays cool we will be fine. If not they will be rolling out and you will have to go way south..I fish south anyway to get away from the crowds. I also do alot of shallow water fishing for the big boys where no boats are...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts