Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had a few go out today. This is the first boat back in. They said they could have worn them out if there wasn't a limit. Lots of fish in this school. I don't have the exact location because Michael just jumped on his boat to go fishing once he saw these. I know they were South of 72 but I don't know exactly where. It couldn't be too far since they are back so early. We can fill you in better later once he gets back. John's biggest fish is 48" and 39lbs Christy

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Nooooooooo!

I just made a deal with SWMBO that I won't double up hunting Sat. fishing Sun. weekends until Thanxgiving! You're killing me. My scheming to get out next weekend begins NOW! Mark

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
I just made a deal with SWMBO that I won't double up hunting Sat. fishing Sun. weekends until Thanxgiving! You're killing me. My scheming to get out next weekend begins NOW! Mark
Were there witnesses to the promise of "THANKSGIVING" and if there were was the type of THANKSGIVING marked

Canadian Thanksgiving was OCT 7

Now the next question will she buy this if so then good luck fishing if not try to lie real still on the gurney the paramedic does not like all that blood on the Ambulance

let me know how it turns out

·
Registered
762 Posts
I'm in!

You will see me in the morning no matter the WX! I will be solo unless Mr. Rogers escapes from his neighborhood.:clap:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
more!

Got a few more in. Jeff Nicholson was just here scouting and figured he pick up two small ones. Well surprise, surprise he ended up with this fantastic 48" 45lb hog!
Kenny and Renee Comwell took their Grandson Avery out today and ended up these nice fish. They had to throw back Avery's 44 inch because they already had their limit. They'll be back tomorrow to try to catch him again!
Bubby Brown and Ralph Acquaviva didn't do too shabby either. They got these two and are coming back tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
295 Posts
We were just a few miles south of jeff when he got the fish. I knew we should have turned north instead of south. We made it out for 2 hours with no fish but it was a great boat ride.

Steve

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Some of the fish did come from the south. They just seemed to be all over the place today. Michael went down by the cut channel and so did Keister and got theirs. Some of the others were around 70 and 72 so you really couldn't know. Jeff said he was a quarter mile north of 70.

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
Wow! That's what I'm talking about! Hope they're there in 3 weeks when I plan on coming down for the trolling bite!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Last to leave.....last in

Ok last one for the night. My straggler husband Michael finally got in with his fish. Now we can have dinner! Guess what we are having?

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
WOW!!! :bigfish:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Awesome fish guy's :thumbup: Got skunk # 2 on my boat for the year i don't know what is going on. We ran to pt no pt live linned eels and spot with only one run off no hook up. Decided to run out to 72A dam it should have went to 72 :eek:! Gotta get this stink out of the boat.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I know Jay, it looked like a parade since everybody came in at once. It is a lot of fun when everyone has such a good day. Christy

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Christy; I have a feeling that business is about to pick up!!!! Great looking fish, sorry Mike just got a little one; maybe better luck next time. I'm pulling the boat this week and I will see you soon. 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Way to go folks. Maybe this spring I'll get a chance to fish down that way again. Bit of a hike from York, PA

Dave

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
:Ddam if mikes catching fish you know there thick, hey christy remember me ,:Dim the guy thats gonna be waking yall up early from noe till oh ill say january, better get my boat down there before marty......get a better parking spot:thumbup:see ya monday , if not sunday

1 - 20 of 21 Posts