Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where I can purchase a soft lay line trot-line, The line that I am currently crabbing was purchased at a shop on the Eastern Shore that is no longer in business. Any help is appreciated.

·
Tidal Fish Commerical Lite Subscriber - My busines
5,141 Posts
Commercial grade snood line

I recently sold a used one at Crab Fest. I have another one exactly like it available. $275.00 gets you 1200' of 1/4" Nylon Soft Lay with snoods spaced every 4', a #2 bronze snap swivel at each end and 2 additional bronze snap swivels to enable you to make the line into two 600' lines.

In addition to the above, I include enough material to make 15 additional snoods for replacements should the need arise AND an orange plastic basket to store the line in.

Except for the anchors, floats, chains and anchor lines, it is as complete as they come.

I have not advertised this line for sale and I did not offer it at Crab Fest since it still has bait on it.

If interested, send a PM.
FYI: The material alone will cost about $150.00. Only one available.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks to all for your helpful responses, I should have been more specific with my request. I am trying to find a 1200’ spool of the ¼’’ soft lay line only, I would rig it myself. If anyone knows where (web-site, shop etc...) to purchase a new line, that info would be helpful.

Thanks again to all.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Polecat (Jerry) has just spools of line - he provides supplies for most of us - he's local and has fair prices - he is not REAL good looking though.

Send him a private mail - i'm sure he can help you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts