Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, the freshwater kind.
All-right, the hatchery variety, but still fun. Beats not catching.

Quick hit this evening with frozen fingers on an ultralight rod managed half a dozen recently released. All clones of this guy:

Fellow named "Dukes" was there before me and he outcaught me 2 to 1 easy. A seasoned veteran on these fish apparently.

Another nice warm-up prior to tearing up the Flats. There is fishing to be had fellows.

·
Premium Member
26,152 Posts
Way to go.:clap: I've be eyeing up my neighbor's goldfish pool in his backyard.:rolleyes: Where were you fishing ? Looks good. Skip

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Nice job Ed.

One of my favorite early streams has been stocked and I'm itching to go. Maybe tomorrow or this weekend with everybody else.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
looks like fun to me, they fight great on U.L. gear, where was that?????

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
Upper patapsco and Patuxent(s) are all around me. I have to get out there. You can catch trout in these rivers and on the next cast hook a striper thats on its spawning run.,.. Pretty wild!

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
Where on the upper Potapsco can you catch these trout? I thought they stocked more places up here in Carroll County but only Piney Run is on the list.

·
Registered
999 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
Russ - from my years fishing the reservoirs I know they stock Liberty and Prettyboy a couple X's a year, they'll stay around the boat launches for weeks.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
834 Posts
Niiice, did you try for any of the Pickerel in the lake? If no ice, it should be good walking the shoreline!

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
Where on the upper Patapsco can you catch these trout? I thought they stocked more places up here in Carroll County but only Piney Run is on the list.
Patapsco River (Daniels, 2/day)
RussD

Patapsco Daniels is the section that runs under I-70 on the How/Bal Co lines.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts