Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
I'm thinking more like House of Pain... :)
I made a drinking game out of watching that train wreck last night (mostly to annoy the wife, you know keep the marriage fresh), I got most expressions multiple times, and I loved how he kept catching himself from saying them, but alas, he can't help himself, FYI it's big league, not biglie...

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was watching Fox News and they to judge for a press conference. He just sat there and smiled and all the leaders were just staring at each other. He didn’t say anything and they went back to Fox News anchor. Didn’t know what that was all about.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'm thinking more like House of Pain... :)
I made a drinking game out of watching that train wreck last night (mostly to annoy the wife, you know keep the marriage fresh), I got most expressions multiple times, and I loved how he kept catching himself from saying them, but alas, he can't help himself, FYI it's big league, not biglie...
I made a drinking game of shots of Lagavulan 12 for every gaff president Magoo made in his addresses. It got way too expensive and alcohol poisoning is very dangerous....

·
Registered
804 Posts
I made a drinking game of shots of Lagavulan 12 for every gaff president Magoo made in his addresses. It got way too expensive and alcohol poisoning is very dangerous....
Yeah, I'd be fall down drunk in like 15 minutes, I'd go with the 16 yr single malt though, not too much more $, too bad the radical liberal MD politicians won't let me ship in some from the web, like $99.

·
Registered
817 Posts
The candidate is irrelevant. In no particular order.
  • Prez Mulatto
  • Bidet
  • Uncle Festerman
  • Tank Sherman
The harvesting will not end until in person is the "only" way.

Uncle Festerman ~ 900K mail in. Oz ~ 300K mail in.

Hey Buttplug, bet you go to the fish market and brag about your catch.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts