Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
27 sailfish, aafinest, aaument, other WAF people. I'm trying to donate the rods/reels from captain john. Swearing at B-mail, says I entered an invalid MSN, don't know what it is. Anyway, I have a teacher workday tomorrow and the wife hasn't had baby yet. So, I can probably sneak away from school for a couple of hours to deliver this equipment. If anyone can tell me where to drop it off, I can try tomorrow. E-mail me at [email protected]. I was planning on showing up in Linthicum on the 8th, but the baby will probably be here by then, and I don't want to push it with SWMBO.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Where ya at?

merogers - where are you located? I'm in the Annandale/Alexandria area and I notice you have a Fx Co email - if you're close by (or even semi-close by!) I can scoop them up from you to pass along - either tomorrow or this weekend? Andy

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I teach in Falls Church, go past annandale/50 on way home in Arlington. send me an e-mail w/ phone to my school e-mail from above. Buddy owns a gas station at 395/edsall too where I could leave them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts