Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying and have been trying to find a lure a gentleman named Mike from near the bay bridge let me use in Hatteras last year right after picking up his new Regulator. It is a lure used for rigging ballyhoo, that has a 7/0 or 8/0 j hook on the end of a 150 lb chain. (think ceiling fan pull but bigger) At the other end the chain is a two piece head that secures the chain. The head kind of looks like a Moldcraft "little bird". Also, one other thing is that he told me he got them at a tackle shop somewhere near the Bay Bridge. These lures are he11 on dolphin. Thanks in advance.

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230 C/C

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Capt. Mike, thanks for the reply. It sound like you know what I'm talking about. I also posted this on the CA board, since the guy that let me use it was from Md. I'm going to try Alltackle in Annapolis, and will try Capt. Harrys also. Thanks for the tip.

Mark
1999 Sportcraft 230 C/C

·
Registered
581 Posts
If you send me an e-mail or give me a call we can try to re-create it for you.

Jon
CustomOffshoreTackle.com
An Official Sponsor of the 2007 Mid Atlantic Rockfish Shootout

·
Registered
397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jon, I think I may have found what I'm looking for in Annapolis. But thats 2 hours from here. If you would, PM me your # and I'll give you a call. Thanks .

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
If its somewhere in Annapolis and you need it picked up and shipped. let me know.. No problem doing that...heck...i run past there all the time:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts