Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a late start today and hit the water at 10:30 with Jay (thedeaven). Cleared breezy and saw bird activity right away. Forecast was 15-20 out of the west so it looked like our plan to fish the western side was going to work out. Had our under and over limit in the first 22 minutes of fishing. Second drop and we had a double hook-up of this 30" and 25" fish.

"http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/rachelrileyrn/?action=view&current=DSC00338-1.jpg" target="_blank">
Photobucket
</a>[/IMG]

Got a quick photo of Jay and we went back to catching which lasted for the next five hours. Caught lots of high 20's and plenty of mid 30's with lots of multiple hook-ups. At one point Jay was helping me land a mid 30" fish, set his rod in the holder and within seconds his drag was screaming and he landed a 34" fish. Bigger fish came on 10" chart. bkd's and trout bombs. Only heard from Ron (onefish) and he was steady catching too. Sorry you missed a good one today old fart. Gonna try to do it again tomorrow.

Jay- Here's the proof that at least two women in my household like fish:D:pp:D

"http://s159.photobucket.com/albums/t123/rachelrileyrn/?action=view&current=DSC00337-1.jpg" target="_blank">
Photobucket
</a>[/IMG]

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Very nice. That had to be a good time.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Andy- Gota love days like that!:clapping2::thumbup:

·
Registered
544 Posts
I hate you two. :) Nice work and those are some good looking kids. They must look more like their Mom. Sounds like Jay didn't have time to make it to the back of the boat. Powder

·
Registered
2,824 Posts
Andy great post I might have to come home early from Florida before those fish leave.:yes:

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
:thumbup:awesome!!!

nothing like a short ride to the fish:thumbup:

TIGHT LINES!!!

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
WTG Guys,

you all had some quality feesh. Thanks for the invite, just wasn't the right conditions to run any farther than I had to.

Unfortunately I can't fish for a few days. dang it.

there are some fatties out there.
wtg.:clapping2::D

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
You guys are killing me.... I'm stuck with the in-laws and can't talk anyone in to fishing tomorrow... Nice fish and right on cue with last season. Thanks for reporting, Andy. Great pic of the girls.

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Andy You dirty fish stealer!.......:D
Great report and you caught them the "Manly-Man" way.....:thumbup:
JP and I will be over there tomorrow bright and early....thanks for the call and the report........

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
WTG!! :DI bet thats the same fish that were in the upperbay this fall, slowly moving farther and farther away from me:mad:

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks for the replies guys. Today we fished for a few hours, but couldn't get anything over the 28-29" range. What a difference a day makes!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts