Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got one chance to finally take this new ride out fishing before my ship leaves till June, probably alittle early for drum, but you don't know if ya don't try right?
Get off work around 4ish should be at boat by 5 and ready to head to the shoals if anybody's interested.

Weather looks very doable and warm too, I'm traveling today/Monday but will be ready Tuesday for a last/first chance effort!!

·
Registered
96 Posts
I've never been out for drum before but I'm always up for a first. If you can't find anyone, call me. I'll make the trip down there. Scott 540-553-1206

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Heck yeah, big reds were definently caught!! Things are looking up, low tide at 1630 so a flood all evening, full moon, winds from the south seem like the only bad factor if they pick up.

Scott where ya coming down from? I'm tied up (ship) at Cheatham Annex now, so I'll be driving down from there tomorrow afternoon, boat is at Little Creek Amphib Base, hoping to there as early as possible in the afternoon (got to rig up all the rods).

I'll give ya a call later.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, verdict is still out on my ability to get away or not, I'll keep yall's #'s at the ready if things start looking up tomorrow during the day to be able to get away in time to do a trip.

As usual my plans are pretty fluid and constantly changing; if work schedule let's me, I'll be out there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts