Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah we are going tommorow

as well. Hope the weather man was right this time. He's been a LITTLE off lately!! We have a bad radio we need to get addressed by tommorow but we will try and hail you hopefully! I am Rich fishing on the Apprehender....

·
Registered
956 Posts
Headed out of Locklies Creek on no name Parker 2510 on Wednesday. Let's hope the weather report holds up and the fish cooperate. Biggest question is where to fish. River, north, south, or east? It is so much easier for the guys down south who just head to CBBT every trip.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think we will

head out into the bay and up towards fleets bay initially weather permitting. Maybe make a run to the cut channel. But I've been hearing about the schoolies off of Gwens Island and they would be fun and the most productive report I have read on this board for the middle bay was up in the rapp with several 30" plus fish boated. Don't know what to do. We should be dragging baits by 7:30. Little late for my taste but taking coworkers and they are *****ing about leaving Richmond at 5:30 sooooo Anyway, if anyone hears Rich calling on the Apprehender hollar back please. We will be letting fellow tidal fishers know if we are doing anything. Got a hand held radio and will work on the main one in the morning so don't know how far we can transmit. Radio check answer will be nice too!! Thanks, and hope to talk to you guys in the morning. TIGHT LINES I hope!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts