Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched from Ches Beach around eleven thirty and headed towards c and r buoy. Put the lines in at 40 feet. First two hours worked south east out to seventy feet and back to fifty - one quick pull down but no hook up. As I made my way east into eighty five feet my way way back goes off. 250 feet with a 3oz parachute 19 tony on top double rig. Go figure, i tied that spoon on last night after reading another post. Nice 34 inch fish.
Ended up about a mile south of the c and r and called it a day. Had to make it a short day so I was back on the trailer by 4 and headed home.

Talked to another tidal fisher north of me who had four off of poplar island.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Glad ya got out Bugs. And no skunk!:clapping2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just wanted to say Hi to all the great anglers out there. I went flounder fishing in Wachopreague last summer with Capt. Lindsay Paul, of Almost Persuaded Charters. What an wonderful experience for the in-experienced first timer. I will be sure to book another trip with Capt. Paul.

Have a wonderful day!
Fishin4

·
Registered
430 Posts
Just wanted to say to all the great anglers out there. I went fishing in Wachopreague last summer with Capt. Lindsay Paul, of Almost Persuaded Charters. What an wonderful experience for the in-experienced and new to the fishing game. I will sure will book another trip with Capt. Paul

Have a wonderful day!
Fishin4
???????????

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
809 Posts
Thanks for the report Bugsy. Things seamed to have slowed down. Glad you got one!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Originally Posted by fishin4 View Post
Just wanted to say to all the great anglers out there. I went fishing in Wachopreague last summer with Capt. Lindsay Paul, of Almost Persuaded Charters. What an wonderful experience for the in-experienced and new to the fishing game. I will sure will book another trip with Capt. Paul

Have a wonderful day!
Fishin4

crack kills.......?

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys,

Leon I put 4 down deep on your advice.

Sounds slow for most today.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Fishing

Thanks for the report. That was the same area I fished Monday and only had one pull down all day. The funny part is the rod that went down was the same lure combination you had on your hook up. ROCK ON

·
Premium Member
1,923 Posts
Bugz

Thanks for the report. Like the others said, at least no skunk.
By the way, it's nice to see that the info that was shared on the forum helped catch you a nice feesh! Way to go guys. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
Thanks for the report Bugs and like other said NO SKUNK. I'll have your rod back to you by late next week....

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I went fishing in the colorado river one time...............oh wrong thread.............way to go Bugsy.......34" nice fish!! Played ball with your fishing buddy John the other night......small world.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Time Warp!

I got all excited reading Bugsy's report... Till I saw it was posted on 10 APril 2007...:rolleyes:
Launched from Ches Beach around eleven thirty and headed towards c and r buoy. Put the lines in at 40 feet. First two hours worked south east out to seventy feet and back to fifty - one quick pull down but no hook up. As I made my way east into eighty five feet my way way back goes off. 250 feet with a 3oz parachute 19 tony on top double rig. Go figure, i tied that spoon on last night after reading another post. Nice 34 inch fish.
Ended up about a mile south of the c and r and called it a day. Had to make it a short day so I was back on the trailer by 4 and headed home.

Talked to another tidal fisher north of me who had four off of poplar island.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Geez, I feel stupid now :rolleyes: - I'll have to pay more attention to the dates on the threads. Or I could claim that I felt so bad for not responding back in April that it bugged be for 6 months and I finally made up for my oversight :D :D

"Ffishin4" only posts once every 6 months, so next April, we'll see this thread again with a new witty comment :cool:

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
thanks for the report, thats a nice grade of fish, sure hope we get a nice run of larger fish this fall near Thanksgiving, hasn't really been there the last few years.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts