Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Out of Solomons @ 7:00. I hope they're hokding bi HI 'cause I don't wanna run too far in my CC.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hope to be leaving Soloman's at 7:00.

Terp, I owe you one from a few years ago offshore out of OC. Hope I can return the favor.:bigfish: We'll be on 68.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Just checked the noaa update, looks Good but can't find anybody on short notice to go w/me. Anybody need an extra man call @ 703-906-5829. rods/rigs gear if needed.

Mike S

·
Registered
160 Posts
Will be leaving Annapolis area at 5:30am. Hope to be at Solomons ramp by 7am!

Not sure how many will be with me. Three people or SOLO not sure.

Sykesville
Judge 27' Chesapeake
Rhode River

·
Registered
8,589 Posts
Rip them up out there Jeff. I wont get out until after Christmas.. (I still have to start my Christmas shopping. I think the wife is going to get a bag of 9" shads and a bunch of parachutes to go with her new washer/dryer set :D)

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Spynet or Mega jack
Lookin to get out Tues
Call me if you are still looking for Ho's
Wanted to trailer down, just not wanting to do it solo
Couldnt find anybody to go on short notice either
Have rods, boards, lures, etc too
Dave 443-520-6240

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Launching at 9:00-9 : 30 out of solomons or buzz's/plo. don't want to go to far in my CC
AH,Come on Steve,Don't be a Sissy.:D.I don't even have any Curtains!Really though,when its in the teens....You won't see me out there!I did launch a week or so ago and it was 22 degrees with no wind though.30's I'm o.k. with.Good Luck and be SAFE!!!!

·
Registered
849 Posts
oaky, so i'm a wuss. just a little chilly for my skinny li'l butte. :wacko:
weds, thur, fri lookin' pretty good tho...............

b

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
With all the iffy reports out of Solomons in the last 2 days, where's everyone headed to? Stick around HI? haul @ss down to 68 or 70? HS to 72? I still haven't decided!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts