Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Get to the woods whenever a.m. Make a hoot. Bird says, "I'm over here", walk that way, set down, call, bird walks to you to get shot.

Sounds easy to me.

Dayton

·
Registered
207 Posts
he has... just couldn't figure it out so now he has to joke about it and think it is so hard to shoot a deer sitting on a stand. right , Dayton? I know, you picked the tree to put the stand in and all that,,,,,,,,,hhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahahhahahah[grin]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Killed 'um both with a bow and arrow. Neither are all that smart. We are just hunting in there house. They give the turkey all that made-up credit for being so wary, when it really is just an excuse for the hunter.

Ain't none of it rocket science.

Dayton

·
Registered
27 Posts
Here's the real thing!!!!!!!! Dang picture is to large to post![excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited][excited]

·
Banned
859 Posts
Just one less Fat guy to deal with in the woods!!! Don't expect me to try and change your mind. Your right, IT SUCKS!!! [wink]

·
Registered
2,878 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey, maybe I am big-boned? Easy there, I am very sensitive. Last one picked in gym class leaves a life-long scar.

thanks,
Dayton

·
Registered
887 Posts
That is the way I look at individuals that joy ride on harley's and those that play golf. Just that many more people out of the woods and off of the water.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts