Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MY BROTHER, WHO IS THE REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF THE NWTF, TOOK A JUNIOR OUT SAT FOR THE OPENER AND WAS ABLE TO CALL IN A VERY RESPECTABLE TOM FOR THE YOUNG MAN AND HE WAS ABLE TO KILL HIS 1ST TURKEY. PS IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN FORMING A NEW CHAPTER OF THE NWTF IN YOUR AREA OF VIRGINIA PLEASE B-MAIL ME.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Love to hear about people introducing young people to hunting. What area of VA did they hunt? Did he have any trouble finding a bird? I've talked to several people who've been walkin' 'round before work trying to hear one gobble and haven't heard squat. Hope they fire up tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
141 Posts
My Dad and my cousin hunted Southhampton Sat morning. They had one bird gobblin his head off. Walked right into the decoys 20 yards out and my cousin missed him. They walked over to where he flew into the woods to make sure it was a clean miss and had another turkey gobble at them. They set up and called to him but he hung up on the other side of a creek. The turkeys are gobblin good sounds like.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.