Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It got me wondering.

What did he do when it got hot outside? You certainly can't go around in a wife beater with one of those on your arm.

And, hey if you can grow one, why not two? Double her pleasure, double her fun. :D

·
Registered
5,038 Posts
I hate to upset all of you guys with 2.5", crooked penises, but I think that is bunk. There is no reasonable reason to believe the tissue would grow on it's own ,especially if it is transplanted.

·
Registered
728 Posts
I hate to upset all of you guys with 2.5", crooked penises, but I think that is bunk. There is no reasonable reason to believe the tissue would grow on it's own ,especially if it is transplanted.
I meant to add that I found it to be an example of fine, high-grade BS.

·
Registered
728 Posts
C'mon TH, you can do better than slinging that word around. My daughter has Down's Syndrome and is mildly retarded. I used to throw that word around myself, but once my daughter was diagnosed, my whole worldview changed. I am much more attuned to things like that now and it is hurtful on levels beyond what you intend. I realize you mean no offense to folks like me, but once you experience it personally, your outlook changes. You are far too intelligent to have to resort to that.

·
Registered
11,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BillyBoy, I do not use that word to refer to RF as a mentally retarded person. That would be an insult to people like your daughter and others who were born with mental retardation. The definition highlighted below fits RF so well that it will be hard to adequately define him in other words, but in the future I will try.:thumbup:

No offense intended.

re·tard
/rɪˈtɑrd, for 1-3, 5;ˈri
tɑrd
for 4/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-tahrd, for 1-3, 5;ree-tahrd for 4]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
-verb (used with object)
1.to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede. -verb (used without object)
2.to be delayed. -noun
3.a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.

4.Slang: Disparaging.
a.a mentally retarded person.

b.a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

5.Automotive, Machinery. an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.

·
Registered
728 Posts
No offense taken - it just makes me wince because it reminds me of the barbs and cruelty she will experience as she grows older. Thanks for the consideration. :thumbup:

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
BillyBoy, I do not use that word to refer to RF as a mentally retarded person. That would be an insult to people like your daughter and others who were born with mental retardation. The definition highlighted below fits RF so well that it will be hard to adequately define him in other words, but in the future I will try.:thumbup:

No offense intended.

re·tard
/rɪˈtɑrd, for 1-3, 5;ˈri
tɑrd
for 4/Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ri-tahrd, for 1-3, 5;ree-tahrd for 4]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
-verb (used with object)
1.to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede. -verb (used without object)
2.to be delayed. -noun
3.a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.

4.Slang: Disparaging.
a.a mentally retarded person.

b.a person who is stupid, obtuse, or ineffective in some way: a hopeless social retard.

5.Automotive, Machinery. an adjustment made in the setting of the distributor of an internal-combustion engine so that the spark for ignition in each cylinder is generated later in the cycle.
Stepped in it again huh TH.

By the way as far as I know there's only one definition of penis head.:yes:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts