Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 twin vee 26 express (walk around) that has a rhino liner floor, it became slippery worn looking plus there were a couple areas where water would sit, after trying a patch job here locally I took it back to them and they gave me my choice of putting it back like original or putting in a jell coat floor - i chose the rhino floor and they redid it, also i had a wash down pump go bad and they replaced it , NO HAGGLING WHATSOEVER,, nice folks to deal with

·
Registered
417 Posts
Did you have to take it back to Florida ? I have the rhino liner on my deck too and have a few spots that are loose, I asked them to send me a Qt of it and I would take care of it myself but never heard back from them. I peeled up one of the spots and there was saw dust under the rhino linner, looks like the deck wasnt cleaned before they sprayed it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I don't think you want them to gelcoat the interior. The reason they started with the Rhino was cracks in the decks, they are using the rhino to cover that issue.

·
Registered
417 Posts
The cracking decks were only an issue on the larger boats, it was due to the flexing . My father has a 19 baycat with a gelcoat floor and not one crack, he has more hours on his boat than most of the rest of us combined. I think mine is an easy fix . I was just not trying to have to tow it to Fl and drop it off for something so simple.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
call them they are very easy to work with -- they may make it worth your time to take it down there!!!!! esp if u like to fish, or try other boats.
If you call them and get no response back through the regular channels I have a cell number that works.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts