Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ladies and Gents,
There are two kayak touurnies for very good causes in our relative area. The causes are Stripers forever and Hurricane Katrina and the dates are Oct 1st and Oct 8th. They are being held in Brick New Jersey and Virginia Beach, VA respectively. If you or your company/employer are interested in making donations please have them contact me at 757-348-2232. Information for both tournaments are available at the following website: http://www.extremeedgefishing.com/regional. Thanks in advance for your participation or assistance.
CPR,
Chad

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Manufacturer repsonse has been outstanding. We have gotten some very nice contributions and this promises to be a great event. However, Cory and I can only do so much. Please do what you can to help make this tourney fun and rewarding.
Chad

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ladies and Gents,
Here is what we need. If you have computer graphics skills, we need your help with a tournament flyer that we can post and email. It should be somewhat artistic. All sponsor logos should be incorporated as well as any graphics you feel would help. If you have any questions give me a call at 348-2232. Right now we have more prizes than contestants. Please get the word out to friends, family and co-workers. The raffle will be worth the entry fee alone.
Chad

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Go to the website and download the forms and mail them, sign up at the meeting on the 21st or tomorrow at WRO sale.
Chad

1 - 10 of 10 Posts