Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had another good day on the upper bay I took out my son and my nephew (his first fishing trip) and nephew was a happy camper! He landed a 20" and 22" striper we could not take the smile off his face. All fish were caught on 25 cent flea market special (photo) We fished all day along side plasticfish in his Twin Vee.

I had a small mishap I managed to get my hand caught in my reel I had the flesh on my hand caught between the level wind and the reel frame (photo) hard to do even for me. VERY PAINFULL!

Attachments

·
Registered
404 Posts
Fishin

AlleyCat......I told you time and time again......you can't fish, drink beer, and smoke at cigar a the same time :D:D Glad you and your son & nephew got a few. I ended up with only 1 keeper this afternoon. It was interesting to note the bite was still "timid". I did not mark many pods of fish but there was plenty of bait fish out there tonight. Birds were working all around us but nothing on top or underneath or any size. Oh..........almost forgot....thanks for tossing a cigar over.:clapping2:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice Clam!

Nice CLAM!
Glad you had a good day out.
I was gonna go out early for a 1/2 day but wound up doing chores instead in an effort to promote domestic tranquility. Sure hopw the fish are around on Monday.

Headwind
19' Twin Vee Catamaran

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
1,699 Posts
Thanks for the report.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts