Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another good night in the UB. Plenty of fish out there with or without birds. We made a last minute effort to avoid all the boats and it really paid off. Wish I could say I realled this one in but it was caught on the boat by a friend. Guys check your knots cause we broke two off just before getting this one in. Over 60 fish in a couple of hours and this one at 43". LTJ

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Nice report, man those fish are hot in the UB. Congrats on the catchin.:bigfish:

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Nice fish!..Trolling or LTJing?........

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber
2,741 Posts
That was a real hog. its almost making me think about going out there in the rain today.:D

·
Premium Member
7,830 Posts
You have really been on the fish at late, WTG Paul and that is one :bigfish: I'm sorry I missed your call last night, forgot to take the phone off of vibrate. Thanks for the report and very nice pic's. :thumbup:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Sweet fish Paul... let me know what afternoon you go out next week if you have room I may tag along!

·
Registered
76 Posts
That's a great fish. Where in the UB were you. What type of tackle did you use? Can you help a newbie out.....

·
Premium Member
2,411 Posts
you are on da feesch Paul, nice job

what's that guy doing with his phone and no rod in his hand??? setting up for another photo or texting his lady to not wait up for him?

great report

TIGHT LINES!!

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
Paul..................buddy.................hook a brotha up with some GPS coordinates. HAHAHA, j/k man hell of a fish.

Nice work man you are tearing them up

-Mike

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Nice feesh there Paul.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
We have been pretty much been using 5 inch white BA's, Zooms, and simular type plastics. I sent my buddy down Tochermans Tackle the other day since I was tired of him poaching my lures and he picked up some of these. They are made by Chatterbait and called ElaZtech Streak Z in Blue Glimmer. These things are simular to the Zulu's and really hold up well. 1 lure last's all night 30-40 fish.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Paul where 'bouts were ya? I was out in the afternoon, just outside the Sass, with marks galore but nothing....I think I went in too early.
Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts