Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many of you have seen the benefit notice being held on November 8th at the Deale Elks Lodge to assist Capt. Ralph Barnes who is literally in a fight for his life against cancer. Burgess has sent me a bmail requesting 50/50 tickets to sell at your next meeting, however I believe your meeting is after the event on the 8th.
You do not have to be present to win the 50/50 so if anyone is interested in buying tickets just send me a bmail with the quantity you want and your name and phone number. I will fill out the tickets and assure you that they will be in the drawing.
Tickets are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
We can work out payment for the tickets at a later date.

Thanks Guys

OBTW- Fishing is really starting to heat up in the Mid Bay.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks so much:

Dave Osh

John Aiken

Bob Howley

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

PaPa Bear

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for your support:

Lone Ranger

Charlie S.

Captain Puggs

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Hey Wayne--
If I win the 50/50, take out enough money for you to buy a nice cigar, and donate the rest back to the Capt. Barnes fund!
--Dave

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A big thanks to all my UBBB friends for your contributions:

PaPa Bear

Bob Howley

John Aiken

Dave Oshman

Charlie Schneider

Ken Platt

Mike Evans

Mike Gussin

Mike Burgess

Ralph Smith

Ken Brice

Toddstackle

Thunnus Amongus- I did not put you in as I didn't have a phone number. Bmail with number if you still want in tomorrow.

I do not know how much is in the 50/50 pot right now as there are several people selling tickets but between a few of us I know there is at least $800.00 in the pot and they will be selling more tickets at the event tomorrow.

Thanks again and Good Luck to all!!!!:clapping2::clapping2::clapping2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts