Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would take a crack at fixing our oven door, which over time seemed not to be closing all the way during use. I couldnt see any obvious adjustments, so I decided to take the door off. The door seemed to be stuck when pulling on it, so i gave er a yank. Yep she came loose and the hinge slammed shut with authority placing a gash in my thumb.

OOps thats going to need stitches

Just a bone bruise and minor tendon damage to go with 8 lovely stitches.

SOM***** IS SMARTIN PRETTY GOOD...:yes:

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know this might be hard to believe but I havent had a beer since last weekend. Maybe that was my problem. I plan to have few tomorrow though.:D:D:D

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
Tom,sorry you got a Boo Boo. I could have brought down a 30 pack,some Crazy Glue and a roll of Duct Tape and saved you some money on stitches !!

Remember we are Kenwood and thats how we roll !!:D

·
Premium Member
3,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tom,sorry you got a Boo Boo. I could have brought down a 30 pack,some Crazy Glue and a roll of Duct Tape and saved you some money on stitches !!

Remember we are Kenwood and thats how we roll !!:D
What was thinking? I'll be over this afternoon to make it right. Make sure Burgess is there to assist:D

·
Registered
11,490 Posts
Upper Bay Badluck Boys You guys are startin to scare me. Quit Drinkin & Start Fishin

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
How about this I am in Buffalo for mt mom surgery (she did okay some of the nodes are suspicious so she may need Chemo or Radaition) She was feeling good and wanted to go out for lunch so I took her she then starts choking and almost turning blue Lucky I ran around behind her and dislodged it without opening up her wound. Then my dad I adjusted his medicine to see if it would help with the dizzyness Just caught him before he hit the floor. AND THE HITS JUST KEEP ON COMING

1 - 16 of 16 Posts