Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if we can pull this off or not but if we can get a good group of us together we could rent one of the lodges at Kipto for the weekend. They have six bedrooms and sleep up to sixteen and rent for $500 for the weekend. They are the large red roofed houses on the left as you enter the Park. We'll have to talk about this to see if its feasible or if just staying at the busted ass K inn would be better. We could sure cook up some good food if we had a nice set up though. I called to see what was open and in my mind the weekend of the 12-14th would be prime. Well everybody else must of though the same thing cause there booked that weekend. The weekend of the 6th is open as well as the 20th but that is pushing it for Christmas. I know some of you have an "exclusive" tog trip so being away for two weekends in December would be pushing it. We could also do January but its only C&R at the bridge but it would be prime for big fish. I really need the guys with boats willing to drag them down to chime in hear. We only need about 3-4 boats to make this happen. Count me in for one, as I will be leaving mine down there this winter.

And I'm just joking about the tog trip

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
Baby due Dec 26th... Im banned from CBBT this year :-( Have fun guys!!!

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I've got a 2 bedroom condo at Rudo Inlet Dec 5-12. Unexpectedly acquired Saturday night so I haven't had time to do any planning.

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Hey Bob if you want a fishing partner that week I'd be free the 7,8,9

Dave

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Hey Paul . Sounds good. I can take my boat. I prefer eeling and LTJ. I like to eel @ night. There is also another new place down there thats 102 a night.

I will give Pedro a call.

Phil (lily) :bigfish:

410-908-6921 cell

·
Registered
686 Posts
I would like to go

I will pitch in for gas but the boat can't come with me

She is winterized until april 21st;-)

vinny

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
I already have the accommodations (2BR(1-queen,2-twins, sleep sofa)), 2bath, kitchen, etc. at Ocean Key Resort (it's Uncle Phil's place). Could use a ride (LTJ or eeling) versus challenging the weather everyday in my 17 if someone wants to work something out. I'm taking my boat but I'm too old to get the **** beat of my for 7 straight days.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts