1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Mike just wants the new people to buy the beer :D :pp

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
WTF!!!! Did you check with the Board of Directors before you did this??????What about our By-Laws????You just want FREE Beer ,I know it!!!! :clap: :yes: :D :D :wacko: :wacko:

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Something needs stirred up here. Chit there's even more action than this on the P&S forum and that's bad. How many members do we have anyway? Looks like about 8 active to me.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Something needs stirred up here. Chit there's even more action than this on the P&S forum and that's bad. How many members do we have anyway? Looks like about 8 active to me.:rolleyes:
Not everyone else on this board is retired Nick.;) or a total goof-off like Mr. President.;) Some of us have jobs.:yawn:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
WTF!!!! Did you check with the Board of Directors before you did this??????What about our By-Laws????You just want FREE Beer ,I know it!!!! :clap: :yes: :D :D :wacko: :wacko:
:hysterical: :hysterical: that's a good one Mikey!!!!!!

That's Cool with me!

·
Registered
9,006 Posts
31 views and only 6 respond !!!!! Looks like a 2007 restructure is in order !!!! New passwords will be giving out to those who participate !!!!!!

Now that should stir the pot :):):):):):):) Yes Tom I have the big spoon out this time :D
Stop Your your whinnin'!!!Damn,I speel like you.:D :D Thought you did'nt want to be President?I want to be the Prez.!!Please send membership dues to Mike Evans,Oh they're $100.00/ year.Due at the end of this month.......[need to pay my mortgage].:D :D :D :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :D :D :D

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
It seems that no matter how civil we try to be with the rest of board there is still that certain group that's very hostile towards us. They'll smile, tell you what a great guy you are, and pat you on the back with one hand while they've got the dagger poised and ready in the other. It's easy to get sucked into their game. It's a real shame because 95% of them are O K guys and fun to fish with. Oh well.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts