Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,249 Posts
I don't see any point in trying to put any more effort into this either. Fruitless efforts. We're now back up to almost 200 members at the NPYC. Some retirees are making 2-3 fishing trips a day. They take a few members out ,come back with a limit of stripers, drop those fishermen off, pick up a few more members and are back sometimes in an hour with another limit .My 2 favorite fishermen are Hastings & Wilhelm. Their names sound like 1930s bank robbers. These 2 gentlemen fish together every week in a 14 ft. aluminum boat with a 9,9 hp Johnson .They're in their "90s" They go out in 95 deg. heat and almost always come in with 30 in. + stripers. They like to taunt the trollers by leaving their bigger filleted carcasses in an obvious place next to the fish cleaning station for them to see when they clean their fish.Watching them load their boat to get ready to go fishing is like watching a slow motion movie, but they get the job done, fish and all. This goes on every fishable day all season long. It's the last of the "Good Ole Boys " fishing clubs.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Mike,

When I first rad the caption "Ubbb rip", I thought you wanted to discuss a fishing trip, but missed the "t".

gene

1 - 4 of 4 Posts