Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw your reply to my thread about lost jumper cables.I drive a Ford F-350 black/gold dually so I can see how my cables got in your truck.Cables are all yellow about 12 feet long.Fairly new with red/blacl clamps.

Your B- mail is not open.If you could send a name and number to my B-mail- I'll call you.

Thanks for "finding" them.Bet you were surprised.

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Let me see if I got this straight. We have two dead batteries at the same ramp and two good samaritans loaning jumper cables and both asking them to leave them in the back of trucks except there were two black and gold trucks and fortunately everyone involved was reading the list, so all is well....

Pretty darn impressive, I'd say!

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not quite but close.The first set was loaned by a Chevy and those were returned.

My set was put in another Ford dually- almost the same color scheme - parked close to me.

Ubetrun got ahold of me and is mailing my cables back :clapping2:. Fishing has a tight circle and this just shows there are plenty of good folks out there :thumbup:.

I was 99% sure the guys in the broken down boat put them in the wrong truck.Next time I'll get a phone # / driver license/2 other IDs and a $100.00 deposit :D.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Does sound strange, 2 at the same time, but I'm glad it worked out for ya'll.
I loaned a fellow my channel locks down at Buzz's Sunday got so busy loading and gettin' ready and didn't even check 'til I got home, but he used them and put 'em right back in the tool box.

I'm happy to be a part of a circle like that!

Brad

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,293 Posts
Glad to see this worked out. Keep the faith...............but LOCK YOUR TRUCK!.........Gary
Naaaaa ......... Skip's right ...... if they steal the truck they won't flatten the tires :D:D

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Skip, wasn't it you who suggested putting your cell phone # on your planer boards in case you lost them? Maybe you should do the same on your jumper cables. :D

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
I useta have an old K-car beater. Went down to Federal Hill one freezing January night to see a band, left my ratty old work coat in the car and locked it.(I NEVER lock my car.) Sure 'nuff, came out at 1 am, 'bout 6 degrees, and found the passenger window busted out and coat gone. Froze my ass off all the way back to Harford County. What is the lesson here?
Pat in Joppa

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
I useta have an old K-car beater. Went down to Federal Hill one freezing January night to see a band, left my ratty old work coat in the car and locked it.(I NEVER lock my car.) Sure 'nuff, came out at 1 am, 'bout 6 degrees, and found the passenger window busted out and coat gone. Froze my ass off all the way back to Harford County. What is the lesson here?
Pat in Joppa
Ride with someone else to federal hill like I do:D My truck doesn't go into the city- period. It only likes the county for some reason.

Dave

1 - 10 of 10 Posts