Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just herd the messiahs speech and it was empty as always! Oh can you count how many times he can say UHHHHHHHH! Plus his lack of looking us in the eye! He is not to be trusted.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey George how are you today?

Look back George he refused to answer some questions. Why?

No George I beg to differ it sounded like a speech.

Also He can't handle any hard questions thus the messiahs liberal media Protect the chosen one!

Have a good evening George I'm going striper fishing! I suggest you do the same it's good for the soul!

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Off to the mountains this weekend to sample the latest batch of my family's famous corn liquor. The rockfish will have to wait a couple days. Good luck.

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
Quick Synopsis of the Press Conference

Obama calls for swift action on economy
CHICAGO - President-elect Obama said Friday that the country is facing the greatest economic challenge of our lifetime and "we're going to have to act swiftly to resolve it."

However in his first news conference since winning the presidency Tuesday, Obama deferred to President Bush and his economic team, noting that the country has only one government and one president at a time.
He said the Congress needs to pass an economic stimulus measure either before or just after he takes office in January.

But, he said, "immediately after I become president I will confront this economic crisis head-on by taking all necessary steps to ease the credit crisis, help hardworking families, and restore growth and prosperity."

"I'm confident a new president can have an enormous impact," he added.

On other topics:

He said he will review a letter from Iran's leader but refrained from directly responding to it. It's not something "that we should simply do in a knee-jerk fashion," he said.

"We only have one president at a time," Obama said, adding that he wants to be careful to send the signal to the world that "I'm not the president and I won't be until Jan. 20."

Sounds like mature and level-headed stuff, to me. What part do you no like?

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
George he has had 21 months to think of all the variables not acceptable! He should have by now a clear cut plan on all fronts Just my opinion. He is Pres. Elect. What is he going to wait until 20 Jan 09 To start to figure out what is good for our Country? But hey we will see. I hope your right George. First cut Military spending to Gov. contractors which I am one of them. I remember the Clinton years lay offs. Lived it bro and the Carter years Yuck!

George I'm off to fish so really I don't care for now. Not trying to b e a dick I know you understand when the fish are calling. Have a good night man.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For George!

Quick report!

Cbbt

Water temp 59.0

Bite turned on @ around 2100

Water blended

Fished in between both the small boat channels in the light line.

They hit anything including beer cans That's for you Dennis

Limit in 20 minutes 8 fish from 20 to 25 1/2".

Great friends on this trip: Steve Bennett, his better half Joleen, John The original ******* whom I might add caught several fish after breaking both of his wrist two months ago. And yours truly caught 3 fish tonight including the biggest one! Not bad for some ******* that lived through a stroke 2 1/2 months ago. Left hand is getting better but still not up to par.

**** Obamalama:D:clap::clap: (Jk)

Attachments

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
1,107 Posts
Obama calls for swift action on economy
CHICAGO - President-elect Obama said Friday that the country is facing the greatest economic challenge of our lifetime and "we're going to have to act swiftly to resolve it."

However in his first news conference since winning the presidency Tuesday, Obama deferred to President Bush and his economic team, noting that the country has only one government and one president at a time.
He said the Congress needs to pass an economic stimulus measure either before or just after he takes office in January.

But, he said, "immediately after I become president I will confront this economic crisis head-on by taking all necessary steps to ease the credit crisis, help hardworking families, and restore growth and prosperity."

"I'm confident a new president can have an enormous impact," he added.

On other topics:

He said he will review a letter from Iran's leader but refrained from directly responding to it. It's not something "that we should simply do in a knee-jerk fashion," he said.

"We only have one president at a time," Obama said, adding that he wants to be careful to send the signal to the world that "I'm not the president and I won't be until Jan. 20."

Sounds like mature and level-headed stuff, to me. What part do you no like?
Yep george looks like the last stimulus package made the stock market and the economy jump. Let's do it again it worked so well last time. If he wants to make some real change then the national sales tax or tax cut across the board for everyone (including businesses) and some sort of a governmental spending freeze.

As for other topics..what did he answer 6 questions and one of them was about what kind of dog he was gonna get.....give me a break.

You've obviously killed too many brain cells with your family's finest.

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
A 26' Cape Horn and all you are fishing for is schoolies?
What a shame.
That seems to be a waste of a good boat.
Here ya go num nuts

Here's a few pics for ya.

I fish unlike you! Dixie

And fishing is about the adventure not about the fish! The fish are just a tasty by product!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,443 Posts
Yep george looks like the last stimulus package made the stock market and the economy jump. Let's do it again it worked so well last time. If he wants to make some real change then the national sales tax or tax cut across the board for everyone (including businesses) and some sort of a governmental spending freeze.

As for other topics..what did he answer 6 questions and one of them was about what kind of dog he was gonna get.....give me a break.

You've obviously killed too many brain cells with your family's finest.
Exactly,

We borrowed Billions from the Chi-Coms and mailed out stimulus checks. Some paid down debt, but most people ran out and bought Chinese made TVs Etc;. China made out great.:D

You can bet that China is cheering for the next give away stimulus fiasco.

W

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You have no idea if I fish or don't.
Nor do I care!

Oh was out at the Triangles the the last 2 days Dixie trying to figure out what to do with my 26' Cape Horn.

Oh yeah 8 citation Bluefish and sea bass to 4#'s

Attachments

·
Registered
5,559 Posts
Exactly,

We borrowed Billions from the Chi-Coms and mailed out stimulus checks. Some paid down debt, but most people ran out and bought Chinese made TVs Etc;. China made out great.:D

You can bet that China is cheering for the next give away stimulus fiasco.

W
You ignore the basics of economics. The Chinese sell produts to America, American payrolls unload those goods, warehouse those goods, transport those goods to the point of sale, pay the salespeople and management of the stores who in turn spend their paychecks on other goods and services. Chinese stock is available on the market so any American can invest in a Chinese company (within limitations) and get dividends.
PS It was Reagan and co who devised running this country on becoming a creditor to foreign purchasers of Treasury Bills.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts