Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
anyone know of a good place to get something to store multiple umbrella rigs? a friend has 2 of em that uses velcro between the sections and can hold 4 - 6 rigs but only has 2 compartments, one side clear plastic and the netting on the other. I'd like the same kind of setup, but with more compartments if it's available. if not i'd get the same kind. just would prefer not to have 2 or 3 rigs on top of each other gettin tangled and dirty together.

thanks in advance,
mike

·
Premium Member
26,187 Posts
I like the huge Zip lock bags -try Wal mart.Around $5.00 for 4 bags.No easy way to store them-we only use them because umbrellas catch fish. Skip

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Well it's Feb and they may be bored........Me too......:helpsmilie:

·
Registered
171 Posts
I am using Christmas wreath holders. They are basically round tupperware containers with a 25" diameter. They easily hold 10-15 umbrellas each. I have one for each color. Just drill holes in the bottom to allow the water to drain. Drop them in, hose them off, put away. Bought them at Kmart for about 8 bucks each.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I still like pizza boxes. They spend most of their time in the cabin so there's not a problem with the ink running.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts