Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought the new big ziplock bags Ive been seeing on TV. There are 3 sizes, large, XL and XXL. I bought a pack of large, 5 per box each being t15"x15" for about $5, They were able to hold both my small and large umbrellas. The larger one was kind of tight but it did fit, will probably get the XL next time. They seem pretty sturdy and have handles at the top so they are easy to carry. They also have a little white area you can write on with marker. I thought I would let you guys know so you can check them out, work perfect for me.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I'm with Mooses...I think the local pizza guy has the hots fer SWMBO, I get pizza boxes fer nuttin' or dang close. (Hey, what is she doing while I'm out feeshin'?).

I get new pizza boxes, I'd hate fer my umbrella's reekin' of Zuh (Zuh..short for pete-"ZUH"). I don't think Rockie's normal diet consists of Pepperoni and Sausage and xtra cheese.

Jim

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
I don't think Rockie's normal diet consists of Pepperoni and Sausage and xtra cheese.

Jim
Damn stubborn fish dont know what theyre missing!!!!! Its like dragging fresh fish past my wife... wont try anything new!

·
Registered
939 Posts
I have been using the pizza boxes - but I picked up some nice umbrella bags from All tackle in annap - nice stuff.

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can also make your own umbrella rig storage containers from 4 inch PVC pipe. Cut to length and then purchase bottom cap and a clean out cap for the top, glue em together and you can put two umbrella rigs in one container. Makes for small storage area on boat as well as home.

Spooky II

·
Registered
298 Posts
Pizza boxes work great for me and the few times each year I get to go trolling. I put them in a storeage container with a lid and they fit right on the boat. No worries. The Rockfish preferr extra cheese.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts