Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the expenses of offshore fishing it seems these under gunnel leds could be a simple inexpensive pleasure.Looking to put some on my 24 alby.Any suggestions.Good or bad.Thanks guys.Almost time!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
I used the kit from Bass Pro (about 100) and it worked great!! i put them on my 23 Maycraft last season and on my Kat this season----very easy install and the look good too,,,,I went with red but they come in blue and white as well

·
Premium Member
26,133 Posts
If you use red - it will not take your night vision away like white lights do. The red gives you enough light to see stuff - takes a little getting used to but you'll be amazed.

·
Registered
663 Posts
IMTRA 12 or 24 VDC LED marine grade rope light made to order at your custom length. I have OEM pricing via my Island Boat Works company. Pretty cheap and easy to install. I have done 2 installations with it thus far - 57 and 50 footers.

Thanks,

·
Registered
973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys.After lots of research I am favoring the Triton Sea Strips in blue/white with a 3 way switch.Cost effective, functional and not too elaborate.Plus they look awesome.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Thanks guys.After lots of research I am favoring the Triton Sea Strips in blue/white with a 3 way switch.Cost effective, functional and not too elaborate.Plus they look awesome.
I just installed the Lumitec Rail2 light bars - Dimable White with Red and Blue colors. It's super bright, send me an PM and I'll text you a video. They are awesome and easy to install you can just replace the light thats there 2 wires, single switch doesn't require anything more... Very Bright! Toggle the switch toggle the color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts