Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
----My Adimiral & I were treated to a Evening out , the occasion was 51 years of Exciting Partnership & Tolerance by a Exceptional Lady , my Admiral Ruby

---Looking around the table was heart stopping , My daughter Donna--My son in law Capt. Jeff an exceptional young man that Managed the Cockpit for years on my 31 Bertram ,then became a Fish catching garu, on his boat the First " Tenacious"--he now controls the catching deck of the "Canvasback", My Grandson, Jacob, whom I took for a Mate required drug test at the ripe age 8 or ten -He got his Capt.s papers at 18, & runs the Tupperware " Tenacious", my grand daughter Amber, her son Trevor,Capt. Jacobs love Chrisie & thier son Chris -

----With a Swollen Chest , I thought , How could any man be so Blessed --Thank ya Lord-
No Coments needed on this one , just a Great Great Grandfather feeling his Oats--All This & Fishing Too-geo.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
great story Capt George now that is a catching report

·
Registered
66 Posts
Congratulations on 51 years. I am not even halfway there. The 3 generation lineage in the charter business is certainly one to hold in the highest regard. Your and Ruby's guidance and influence are to be greatly admired by all of us.

Best wishes to you and Ruby.

·
Registered
14,317 Posts
Congratulations......at least you take the time to look around and see what you have and be thankful for it instead of complaining what you don't have. You have a lot to be proud of George.............Gary

·
Registered
8,600 Posts
51 Years!!! that is fantastic. No greater cause dear to my heart than healthy marriages and families. While we debate all day long here about regulations and water quality affecting fish, there are far greater issues affecting our society IMHO. The breakdown of the family in america is one of them. Yours is a success story .

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
Congratulations Capt George. You are indeed blessed to celebrate 51 years of marriage and still think well of your wife.

·
Registered
747 Posts
It's always nice to see a man that's proud of what God's given him....:thumbup:
Congrats on a great family!

·
Registered
837 Posts
May the blessings continue for You and Your Admiral, and everyone around your table. Wonderful story Captn:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Congratulations on 51 years and being able to celebrate with your family around you.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
26,248 Posts
:yes::yes: - nothing like having good family :thumbup:.

You can often judge a man by how his children turn out - sounds like you and your wife did a great job raising them :clapping2:.

Sad to say but nowadays some 10 yr olds would not pass a drug test.

51 years and your lady still makes your heart race :thumbup:.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts